You MUST follow the following rules and guidelines regarding shooting at the field under Covid-19 conditions.
Please familiarise yourself with the following before you travel to the field
- Unless you have booked your session online (see here) you may not enter the archery grounds.
- There must be a maximum of 8 archers (1 archer per lane) at the field at any time. The only exception to this is where household groups are using a lane.
- No spectators are permitted, 1 carer may accompany a disabled archer if required, 1 parent/guardian may accompany a Junior archer (under 18).
- If you arrive and there are members still packing up to leave, please maintain social distancing.
- Please park with a 2-meter (minimum) gap between vehicles and do not touch other vehicles.
- Please leave both gates open while any members are at the field.
- Please follow the published process for unlocking and locking the gates shown below. Do not enter without familiarizing yourself with these procedures for unlocking/locking the gates.
- Further procedures for uncovering/covering targets, etc. are detailed below and must also be adhered to.
Please note – You must provide your own target faces and pins and take these with you when you leave. You must clean up after yourself, do not leave rubbish for others to dispose of. The clubhouse, containers, bus-shelter and seating/benches are out of bounds and are not to be used. If you feel you may need a chair, you should bring it with you along with everything else. The toilet should only be used in an emergency and should be cleaned after use.
Unlocking the gates (if closed when you arrive)
At the targets
Lost Arrow Procedure